I was really impressed with this foundation faker! It's smooth and silky, which gives the idea that it is oily but it's not! It is completely oil-free. So if you have oily skin just like me, I really recommend this product. I found this "cream to powder" foundation great. For 30 dollars, I think it was good value. I didn't notice any shiny oiliness creeping up on my t-zone as the day went on. I did set this with +Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless! powder as well for more coverage/finished look. There isn't a lot of coverage in this foundation faker, which is fine for me. It evens out your skin tone and gives a more finished look. I also forgot to mention that I used my two Benefit primers underneath. 'Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer' for most of my face and "The POREfessional" for my t-zone.
How to know if 'Some Kind-a Gorgeous' foundation faker is what you're looking for:
1. If you have oily skin.
2. If you don't need a lot of coverage.
3. You want to even your skin tone out.
4. If you want something light.
5. If you want a cute compact with a sponge.
6. If you want something to carry with easy to top up (if needed).
I didn't fall as much in love with 'Ooh La Lift' brightener as I did with the foundation faker. That was my mistake though. As a highlighter, I probably should have gotten a peachy tone for my skin. This light pink balm didn't hide my dark circles with it's light reflecting pigments as much as I wanted it to. I will try using more next time because it did blend really well and is lightweight. It isn't a waste all the same though. It made a bit of a different over the foundation faker and my concealer 'boi-ing' (Benefit as well). I also tried using it around my lips/cheeks to highlight, which worked pretty well though very subtlety. Main thing is, it won't go to waste!
How to know if 'Ooh La Lift' brightener is what you're looking for:
1. If you want something that is lightweight.
2. If you have lighter skin than me.
3. If you have dark circles you wish to hide.
4. If you want something easy to carry to brighten up your face during the day.
5. If you want something that blends easy into your foundation.
6. If you want to try using this to highlight your cheeks/lips.
It's always sad when you run out of new products to try. I can't wait to try out more of the Benefit products that are on my wishlist! I know I should broaden my horizon when it comes to make-up, but I haven't tried everything I want to try yet from Benefit! Check out their products at: